To our wonderful family of dogs, cats, and people
Our goal is safety for your family and our staff. The following COVID-19 protocols are currently in place:
- Our reception area and exam rooms are closed to clients. When you arrive for your appointment please call the clinic, and a staff member will bring your pet inside for their appointment.
- All food and prescription pickups are curbside. Please call ahead to ensure we have the items you need. When you arrive to pick up your order, please call from the parking lot and we will bring your order outside.
- Payment using a credit card over the phone is strongly encouraged.
- All of our staff wear masks while inside the building, and when interacting with clients outside of the building. We ask that you also wear a mask when speaking to a staff member face to face.
- We require 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment.
- Saying goodbye to a pet is never easy. For more information on the protocols we have in place for end of life appointments, please call us.
We understand that it can be difficult to not be present for your pet’s appointment. We take the utmost care with our patients to ensure they have a positive experience without their owners. If your dog is anxious when you’re not around, please let our staff know.
Thank you for your continued support.